If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the gov.uk website for the latest COVID-19 travel advice, you may need to call NHS 111 for further advice before making or attending your appointment.
Suspension of online booking service for face to face appointments:
So that our medical administrators can ensure that those who are at a greater risk of having Covid-19 (coronavirus) do not attend the surgery we are temporarily suspending online booking of face to face appointments with our clinicians.
You will still be able to book a telephone appointment online. All face to face appointments are available for booking through telephoning reception so that screening questions can be asked. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and will review this as advice changes.
If you have previously had parental access to your child’s account this will be disabled when they reach the age of 11. For more information see our Patient information leaflet
We operate an appointment system.
Patients with urgent problems will be seen by a doctor or Nurse Practitioner on the same day.
Patients with non-urgent problems will be given the earliest available appointment.
We will try to ensure that you are seen on time but some consultations take longer than others and we have no way of knowing about specific cases in advance.
When there are prolonged delays you will be given an explanation.
How You Can Help Us
- Please ring to make an appointment on 01225 425807.
- Please try to be punctual.
- Please book one appointment for each person to be seen.
- If we are running late please be patient. On another occasion it may be you that needs the extra time.
- Please do not blame the receptionist.
- Please ring to tell us if you no longer need to see the doctor / nurse – another patient may be glad of the appointment.