Change of Name or Address

Documentary Proof

We will require documented proof for Change of Name, this will need to be Marriage Certificate or Deed Poll, please bring this with you on your next visit to the practice.

If you change your address please let reception know. If you have moved outside of the Practice area, you will need to register at a Practice closer to your new home.