Book Appointments and Order Repeat Prescriptions and view your Summary Medical Record with SystmOnline
If you have previously had parental access to your child’s account this will be disabled when they reach the age of 11. For more information see our Patient Information leaflet
GP & Nurse Practitioner Appointments are now bookable through systmonline.
How to register for online services
Please read and follow these instructions:
- To register for online services contact the surgery, either in person or by phone, you will be asked a series of questions to verify yourself.
- Once you have your login details you will be able to access the system by clicking on the link at the top of the page and book GP and Nurse Practitioner appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view summary Medical Record which shows your medications, current and past and sensitivities and allergies.
- If you wish to have access to your Detail Coded Record (which shows blood test results, diagnosis and vaccinations) you will need to download the Detail coded record form and information and bring it in person to the surgery along with ID.
- When ordering prescriptions you will be able to view medication on your repeat list and select the items you require. This will make the process a lot easier for you. Guide to ordering prescriptions online
- Please note that the system will automatically forward your completed prescription request to your previously selected chemist. If you need to change this please add information into the comments box.
Appointments for the Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants, vaccinations, ear syringing, dressings, travel etc. cannot be booked online and you should contact reception on 01225 425807 in the usual way to ensure that these type of appointments are booked into the correct clinics. Only routine GP appointments can be booked online. Bookings for coil fits and minor ops etc must be booked by phone or in person.
Please note: Once you have been issued with your login details please wait 4 hours before accessing the SystmOnline service.