If you need to see a physiotherapist, you do not need to see a doctor first.  You can self- refer to either the Royal United Hospital or St Martin’s Hospital (depending on your postcode) by filling in a referral form (download form).

If you live in the BA1 area, please return the completed form to the Physiotherapy Department at the Royal United Hospital.  If you live outside the BA1 area please post the form to: The Physiotherapy Appointments Team at Keynsham Health Centre.