Health Care Assistant
We are seeking a qualified Health Care Assistant to join our GP practice serving the local community on the western side of Bath. It is essential that you are able to work opposite another HCA and phlebotomist supporting a team of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals. Wound Care and full range of HCA competencies desirable. See person specification and job description attached for full details. NHS pension scheme and salary commensurate with competency and experience. Nominally 16 hours over Monday to Friday with the option of further overtime to cover leave and peak demand. Our car park is reserved for patients but public parking on surrounding roads, excellent public transport and park and ride are available. We welcome informal visits to view the surgery and discuss this post. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Due to the large number of responses we receive for jobs we are unable to respond to all candidates individually at the application stage. If you have not heard from us within 3 days after the closing date, regretfully you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- All communication regarding your application, including any interview arrangements, is likely to be sent electronically to the email address from which you applied. Please ensure you check your emails on a regular basis. If at any time you wish to stop this form of communication please contact us.
- There is no staff parking at Newbridge Surgery so we advise employees to park elsewhere or use public transport, walk or cycle.
- We regret that Employees are unable to be registered as patients at this practice.