Medical Receptionist Administrator
We are seeking a new team member to work in our friendly GP practice serving the local community on the western side of Bath. This role requires the flexibility to carry out both front desk and back office admin duties. Previous experience is desirable, preferably within the NHS, but responsive customer service skills, a positive attitude to patient care and an ability to manage clinical data accurately are all essential
Good public transport links and Park and Ride services/parking
24 hours/week over Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with the flexibility to cover overtime, holidays and sickness.
Salary commensurate with experience and skills
Training, NHS pension and benefits
Please ask for details at the surgery or contact the Patient Services Manager Mrs Ruth Elms email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.newbridgesurgerybath.co.uk
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Due to the large number of responses we receive for jobs we are unable to respond to all candidates individually at the application stage. If you have not heard from us within 3 days after the closing date, regretfully you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- All communication regarding your application, including any interview arrangements, is likely to be sent electronically to the email address from which you applied. Please ensure you check your emails on a regular basis. If at any time you wish to stop this form of communication please contact us.
- There is no staff parking at Newbridge Surgery so we advise employees to park elsewhere or use public transport, walk or cycle.
- We regret that Employees are unable to be registered as patients at this practice.